Who we are:
Come work for Koinbros, a leading cryptocurrency over-the-counter trading and proprietary trading market maker.
We’re looking for a talented, optimistic operations manager to join the team and embark on a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work in a generational new sector at the beginning stages of its life cycle. If you’re looking to make a lasting impact on this early cryptocurrency trading ecosystem then this is the place for you.
At Koinbros, we are looking for SysAdmin and DevOps engineers to join our team building always on-online services for our high frequency systems. We run high-scale services connected to exchanges around the world.
- Systems admin: Maintain Ubuntu servers running network applications. Pro-actively keep them running well to scale our trading systems, and respond to outages if necessary.
- Devops: Develop software to provision, manage and monitor servers more efficiently. We currently use a combination of mmonit, shell scripts, and Python.
- Application development: Help develop new distributed network applications.
- Excellent problem solver, excited about building well-designed systems, eager to learn and continually improve his or her skills
- Experienced Linux sysadmin, skilled at troubleshooting system or network issues
- Fluent in at least one other programming language
- Deep understanding of general networking
- Good written English communication. You’ll do most of your writing in English. Speaking can be in Cantonese.
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance
- Work in a challenging, collaborative, and fun environment
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying