Who we are:
Koinbros is a leading multi-strategy high frequency cryptocurrency trading firm. We are focused on seeking out quantitative trading and investment opportunities. We bring together high caliber people, innovative and quantitative modeling, and cutting edge technology to seek out opportunities around cryptocurrency exchanges. Although we are a cryptocurrency trading firm, we are first and foremost a quantitative trading firm, and we view cryptocurrency as a financial asset ripe with quantitative trading opportunity.
We’re looking for a talented, optimistic individual to join the team and embark on a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work in a generational new sector.
At Koinbros, we are looking for SysAdmin and DevOps engineers to join our team building always on-online services for our high frequency systems. We run high throughput services connected to exchanges around the world.
- Systems admin: Maintain Ubuntu servers running network applications. Pro-actively keep them running well to scale our trading systems, and respond to outages if necessary.
- Devops: Develop software to provision, manage and monitor servers more efficiently. We currently use a combination of mmonit, shell scripts, ci/cd tools, and Python.
- Application development: Help develop new distributed network applications.
- Excellent problem solver, excited about building well-designed systems, eager to learn and continually improve his or her skills
- Experienced Linux sysadmin, skilled at troubleshooting system or network issues
- Fluent in at least one other programming language
- Deep understanding of general networking
- Good written English communication. You’ll do most of your writing in English. Speaking can be in Cantonese.
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance
- Work in a challenging, collaborative, and fun environment
- No prior knowledge of cryptocurrency or blockchain technology expected
- An opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a blossoming industry
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying