This position is located in Beijing.
At Koinbros, you’ll be asked to perform complex analysis, design, development, testing, and debugging of algorithms in support of our trading system. You’ll apply extensive knowledge of one or more systems, one or more platforms, and multiple programming languages to these algorithms. Finally, as part of a fast-paced startup environment, you’ll be working independently with little supervision.
Who we are:
Koinbros is a leading multi-strategy high frequency cryptocurrency trading firm. We are focused on seeking out quantitative trading and investment opportunities. We bring together high caliber people, innovative and quantitative modelling, and cutting edge technology to seek out opportunities around cryptocurrency exchanges. Although we are a cryptocurrency trading firm, we are first and foremost a quantitative trading firm, and we view cryptocurrency as a financial asset ripe with quantitative trading opportunity.
We’re looking for a talented, optimistic individual to join the team and embark on a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work in a generational new sector.
What you will do:
- Perform complex analysis, design, development, testing and debugging of trading algorithms
- Locate and advise on code problems by reviewing code and debugging performance issues
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems (big data analysis)
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Create and maintain software documentation
What you need to succeed:
- Interest in cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies is a must!
- B.S. in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, or Statistics
- Advanced level programming skills writing optimised, high-performance code
- Practical experience in modern Python/SQL
- Technical expertise regarding database design and JS/Python API usage techniques
- Working knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets
- Experience working with blockchain technologies like Ethereum, Bitcoin, etc. is a plus
- Experience with usage of web-socket and distributed programming is a plus
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance
- Work in a challenging, collaborative, and fun environment
- An opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a blossoming industry
- Full time and internships available
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying