At Koinbros, we are growing our engineering team and analytics team. This person will have a high-profile role contributing to overall trading strategies.
Who we are:
Koinbros is a leading multi-strategy high frequency cryptocurrency trading firm. We are focused on seeking out quantitative trading and investment opportunities. We bring together high caliber people, innovative and quantitative modelling, and cutting edge technology to seek out opportunities around cryptocurrency exchanges. Although we are a cryptocurrency trading firm, we are first and foremost a quantitative trading firm, and we view cryptocurrency as a financial asset ripe with quantitative trading opportunity.
We’re looking for a talented, optimistic individual to join the team and embark on a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work in a generational new sector.
Does this describe you?
- You sweat the details while keeping your eye on the bigger picture.
- You love being surrounded by intelligent, passionate people who inspire you.
- You seek an environment that is fast-paced and where your contributions make an impact.
- You dream in math and statistics symbols.
What you will do:
- Design, develop, back test, deploy, and support automated trading strategies.
- Cryptocurrency markets prediction and portfolio optimization.
- Constantly analyse and improve the performance and quality of existing trading algos.
- Selecting features, building and optimising classifiers for machine learning techniques.
- Data mining using state of the art methods. Filter and cleanse unstructured data.
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building trading systems.
- Work with complex and diverse array of datasets to implement and rapidly iterate on predictive models.
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance.
- Conduct experiments to improve simulations and evalute the success of new models in a live environment.
- Keep up to date on the latest academic research to identify novel approaches.
- Work closely with top management to prioritise information and analytic needs.
What you need to succeed:
- Modern statistical methods, evidence of strong math abilities
- Experience with common data science toolkits
- Proficiency in using query languages (SQL, NoSQL)
- Good scripting and programming skills (Python, R)
- Ability to solve large-scale computing problems
- Self-sufficiency. You get stuff done, are able to work with little direct supervision, but know when to ask for help
- Creativity. You are able to see beyond what is directly in front of you
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance
- Work in a challenging, collaborative, and fun environment
- No prior knowledge of cryptocurrency or blockchain technology expected
- An opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a blossoming industry
- Full time and Internships available
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying