At Koinbros, we are growing our engineering team and analytics team. This person will have a high-profile role contributing to overall trading strategies.
Who we are:
Come work for Koinbros, a leading cryptocurrency startup that offers post-ICO services to cryptocurrency and blockchain projects! We provide over-the-counter trading services to ICO projects looking to exchange the cryptocurrency received through their ICO for fiat currency that can be used to build out their projects. Moreover, we offer market-making services to these projects as a way to create liquidity for their tokens.
We’re looking for a talented, optimistic operations manager to join the team and embark on a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work in a generational new sector at the beginning stages of its life cycle. If you’re looking to make a lasting impact on this early cryptocurrency ecosystem by providing a service that drives the proliferation of new tokens then this is the place for you.
Does this describe you?
- You sweat the details while keeping your eye on the bigger picture.
- You love being surrounded by intelligent, passionate people who inspire you.
- You seek an environment that is fast-paced and where your contributions make an impact.
- You dream in math and statistics symbols.
What you will do:
- Design, develop, back test, deploy, and support automated trading strategies.
- Constantly analyze and improve the performance and quality of existing trading algos.
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers for machine learning techniques.
- Data mining using state of the art methods. Filter and cleanse unstructured data.
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building trading systems.
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance.
- Work closely with top management to prioritize information and analytic needs.
What you need to succeed:
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms (k-NN, Naïve Bayes, Decision Forest, etc…). Excellent applied statistics skills (distributions, statistical testing, multi-v regression)
- Experience with common date science toolkits, such as R, NumPy, and data visualization tools.
- Proficiency in using query languages (SQL, NoSQL)
- Good scripting and programming skills
- Self-sufficient. You get stuff done, are able to work with little direct supervision, but know when to ask for help.
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance
- Work in a challenging, collaborative, and fun environment
Please email your CV to email@example.com if you are interested.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying